»

Monday, December 17, 2012

F.I.N.A.L.E.X.A.M

Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang..
Selawat dan salam kepada baginda Rasulullah S.A.W serta keluarga baginda..

In a blink of an eye, the final examination for my 2nd year a.k.a the 3rd semester is coming in not less than 2 weeks.. wohooo~~~  (kerik..kerik)  -.-'

I must say that I'm not fully ready.. There are so many things that I haven't go through yet, plus some new chapter that we haven't even finish yet in the class.. it's another short sem again and we knew it all along.. but yeah, my bad in managing my time..

As I said earlier in my post, again --> Timing..

You have to plan well, do well and follow strictly to your schedule..
Sometimes things came up tho we've planned everything, but what to do?
As long as you can keep up to your schedule as far as you can go then go on girl~ or bro..? hehe

Because whether you like it or NOT, the time you lose will never go back, so why despair over the past?
You can't earn back those time, yeah true..but hey! 'It's never too late to change the future"
 And I know I have around two weeks to get everything glued in my head but I'm not giving up.. I pray everything will go smoothly => all my preparations including the condition of my health.. I plan, but He plan better.. so, I'll just leave everything to Him after all my preparations.. It is what we Muslims been taught, and yohooo~ times to practice all that you got in your big heart over there..
Yea~ you know have it there right... (smileeee~)

Assalamua'laikum~ and take care..
have a good sleep everyone.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment