»

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Last artwork till exam is over..

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds...

Okay, I found out recently a little technique to use in order to enhance my artwork a bit.. I'm a newbie, it looks rather simple if you want to compare with all the pro's out there.. And maybe, right after exam I will start to learn how to use Illustrator.. It's quite embarrassing to upload my 'childish' artwork and show it to others ( seriously, I am embarrassed) but somehow I need a little advice and opinion  so I still did it...

so this is the artwork I did for today.. I use myself as the model..lol.. I mean, I look out for my old pictures where I was wearing pashmina ( Hanna Tajima style) and drew out from there.. then, I started colouring with the only software that I'm quite already use to it => Photoshop CS4 . There how it goes and tadaaaa~

19/12/2012 Artwork that brings up my friend's grumblings, reminding me to study.. hihi.. I'm just grateful to have a friend who is constantly reminding me.. Alhamdulillah

So, I did promise her I would stop doing all this artwork 'thingy' until exams is over and so I have to fulfill my promise to her.. A good mu'min will not broke her promise isn't it? Yes, I know.. I will then wait for 12 Jan 2013 patiently and start doing another artwork..this time I will try something different..what I've never try before and I will start recollecting my younger brother's artwork.. He's a lot better in drawing and I just want to share it with the world.. He deserves recognition for his talent because I don't like it if others tell him that his talent will not bring him anywhere.. I believe Allah gave him that talent for special reasons and definitely Allah has a place for him later when he grow up.. In shaa Allah..

New artwork will not come up for the time being (until 12 Jan 2013 In shaa Allah) but if I got a little time to spent in writing then I'll still be writing new entry..lol
Assalamua'laikum to all my readers, brothers and sisters.. May Allah bless all of you..

No comments:

Post a Comment